TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WATTYL FORESTWOOD WIN A $250 SUPERMARKET VOUCHER 2023 (“Promotion”)
How to Enter:
- Purchase 5 Litres or more of Wattyl Forestwood (“Product”) in store to enter the Competition.
- Product is defined as Wattyl Forestwood Deck & Furniture Oil, Wattyl Forestwood Aquatech Oil Stain, Wattyl Forestwood Decking Stain, Wattyl Forestwood Traditional Oil Stain, Wattyl Forestwood Water based Decking Stain, Wattyl Aquatech Decking Oil, Wattyl Prodeck Oil and Wattyl Varnish Stain.
- To enter, text ‘WTL’ followed by your receipt number and name to 875 to go in the draw.
- Enter using any text capable NZ mobile phone. Texts to 875 will not cost more than the standard rate charged by your mobile provider. All text costs are at the expense of the entrant.
- Entries valid between 12.00am NZST on Sunday 1st October 2023 to 11:59:59pm NZDT on Thursday 30th November 2023 (“Promotion Period”). All entries received by text during the Promotional Period, provided that you have entered in the correct details, will receive a free confirmation return text informing you that you have been entered into the draw.
- No text entries will be accepted after 12.00am NZST on Friday 1st December 2023. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
- You must keep your receipt as proof of purchase. If you’re one of the lucky winners, this may need to be presented to claim your prize. The Prize will be awarded to the registered user of the mobile number that the text was sent from.
- You can only enter each receipt number once when completing the entry process, but otherwise there are no restrictions as to the number of entries each entrant may enter.
- Ensure that you retain your till receipt as proof of purchase to verify your entry. Loss of this may result in the ineligibility to claim the prize.
- 61 supermarket vouchers valued at $250.00 inc gst to be won every day from 1st October to 30th November 2023 (“Prize”).
- No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Should circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control arise, the prize may be altered, and the Winner awarded a prize equal or higher in value to the Prize.
- Your voucher can be redeemed for goods and services from the respective Countdown supermarket up to the value loaded onto your voucher. Value redeemed is deducted from the card balance.
- Your use of the voucher at the respective Countdown supermarket is subject at all times to the policies (and, where applicable, other terms and conditions) of that store regarding the goods and services made available by it and to compliance with law.
- Where the price of the goods or services being purchased with the voucher exceeds the card balance, you must pay the amount exceeding the card balance by an alternative payment method at the discretion of the relevant Countdown store.
- Once your voucher has reached a nil balance it cannot be re-activated.
- One Prize to be drawn every day from Sunday 1st October to Thursday 30th November 2023.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The Winners will be notified by telephone on the day of each draw.
- All winners will receive their voucher via email.
General Terms and Conditions of Entry:
- Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Promotion is only open to “Eligible Entrants”, being individuals who: (i) are residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older; and (ii) are not employees of the Promoter or Wattyl Forestwood Retailer or their immediate families and (iii) are not professionally connected with the Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for death or any personal injury suffered or sustained as consequence participation in the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion due to events arising beyond its control.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or modify these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any time and from time to time.
- The Promoter is Hempel (Wattyl) New Zealand Limited NZBN: 942 904 073 3692,2-14 Patiki Rd, Avondale, Auckland, New Zealand, P O Box 1545, Shortland Street. The Promoter collects and will hold entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address set out above.