Wattyl Interior Design Ceiling White
- Virtually odourless during and after painting
- Superior coverage tintable to a selection of designer colours
- Superior application properties with minimal roller splatter
- Excellent flow and levelling - provides a smooth flat finish to hide imperfections
- Smoother finish. Long lasting durability
- Low Environmental impact. Less than 1 gram per litre of VOC's tinted or untinted
- Has Environmental Choice NZ accreditation
- Approved by the Asthma & Respiratory Foundation NZ Sensitive Choice programme
Wattyl Interior Design i.d® Ceiling white is an ultra premium, low VOC, 100% acrylic ceiling paint which produces a smooth, even, flat white finish with virtually no paint odour.
Where To Use
Ceilings in living rooms, bedrooms, hallways etc. Ceilings in wet areas are best coated using Interior Design i.d® Eggshell or Silk finishes; alternatively Taubmans Ultraproof Acrylic Enamel.
14 m2/L (depending on the texture, surface porosity and method of application).
2L, 4L, 10L.
Wattyl Interior Design Acrylic Sealer Undercoat
- Excellent coverage for hiding imperfections
- Lower environmental impact with virtually no odour
- Quick drying, superior sanding
- Easy to apply with superior adhesion and sealing
- Applies with minimum roller spatter
- Quick drying to allow faster recoating
- Excellent flow and levelling, providing a smooth, even surface for the finishing coat
- No paint odour one hour after painting in a ventilated room. Reoccupy the room sooner. Better for families and asthma/allergy sufferers